- The easiest, most convenient way to build a scale crawler for competition, with numerous innovations never before offered in a single comp-ready kit.
- Pro kit saves significant time and money compared to buying components separately.
- Comp-ready chassis is lighter, lower, and more adjustable, optimizing performance for climbing, side hilling, and break over.
- Multi-piece steel tube axles can accommodate a servo on the axle (AMS) or chassis-mounted (CMS).
- Low and forward motor position provides superior weight distribution and improves balance.
- Underdrive the rear axle via servo or manually lock the rear axle in 1:1 or underdrive.
- New aluminum smooth body, oil-filled shocks provide higher clearance.
- The Pro has already won and placed at multiple events with designer Wyatt Mellon at the wheel.
The best of the best scale comp crawler kits.
More than the brand of choice for weekend adventurers, Axial also delivers at the most demanding levels of competition. With the 1/10 scale SCX10 Pro 4WD, Axial answers the call for an innovative, easy-to-build scale crawler kit that fuels the competitive spirit with top-level performance on the trails. Every component designed for the Pro kit helps you win comps by taking and conquering tough lines.
Whether your aim is to compete or you just want to drive the best of the best, the SCX10 Pro 4WD is the kit for you. The Pro crawler arrives thoughtfully engineered to deliver the highest level of performance — steadily following your chosen course over sidehills and steep rock climbs while supplying the confidence that can only come from knowing there's almost nothing your rig can't do.
While leading in innovation, the Pro is also the easiest, most convenient and cost-effective way to build a comp-ready scale crawler. There's no guesswork, and no searching among multiple manufacturers to piece together the best chassis, transmission, drive shafts, axles, shocks, and more. Just add your favorite electronics, body, tires, and wheels to the SCX10 Pro 4WD kit, which has already proven its worth by winning and placing at the Little Rock City Scale Nationals, Clash of the Four Cardinals, SuperShafty Fall Crawl, and other events.
The lightweight, highly adjustable Pro chassis is a comp-specific design that's optimized for climbing, side hilling, and break over. The multi-piece axles are built with steel tubes and can accommodate a chassis-mounted (CMS) or axle-mounted (AMS) servo. The motor mount positions the motor low and forward in the chassis for improved weight distribution. It also allows you to underdrive the rear axle via servo or to manually lock the rear axle in 1:1 or underdrive.
For the best of the best RC scale crawler kits — with the highest level of performance engineering already included, for the lowest overall comp-ready cost — choose the SCX10 Pro 4WD. With Axial, the advantage is yours.