Muraco XP 6S 1/8 Truggy LWB RTR
Muraco XP 6S 1/8 Truggy LWB RTR
Few vehicles can match a 1/8 scale Truggy for incredible top speeds and the ability to handle virtually any type of track, surface, or terrain like Team Corally's Muraco XP 4WD 1/8 Scale Brushless Truggy RTR. Based upon the popular Shogun, the Muraco features a distinctive bodyshell and graphics package that will stand out on tracks, skate parks, or bash spots. Able to handle massive 6S LiPo power, and including a 2050KV brushless motor, the Muraco XP will simply dominate lesser models. With its aggressive appearance, race-inspired design, and plush suspension, the Muraco XP will tackle the most complex stunt or challenging terrain and come back for more.
With its durable, all-metal four-wheel drivetrain, fully independent suspension, racing chassis, stump-pulling power, and aerodynamic racing bodyshell design, the Muraco XP may be the ultimate electric 1/8 scale monster truggy for drivers looking for an unmatched bashing performance.
The Team Corally Muraco XP Truggy features a full suite of water-resistant electronics, so it's ready for driving in most any conditions. Not only is the ESC resistant to splashes of water and mud, but the steering servo and receiver are also protected from the elements by special water-resistant PCB coatings. The receiver is further protected by a sealed enclosure to protect against dust, mud, and moisture. Of course, aerospace-quality rubber sealed ball bearings are standard on the Muraco XP, meaning you can drive virtually anywhere and in most any conditions. (Please note: no RC vehicle should be driven or submerged in water or mud. Take care when driving in extreme conditions, and proper maintenance such as cleaning and lubricating should take place after driving in mud, water or near salt water.)
Inspired by top-tier professional racing machines in the RC industry, the Muraco XP utilizes an aluminium pan-style chassis for the most efficient and durable chassis layout. With an optimized forward weight bias, the heaviest drivetrain components and other systems are kept as close to the front as possible. Robust, triangulated front and rear chassis braces provide additional rigidity that allows the aluminium big bore shocks and HiCC8 composite suspension parts to perform without the negative effects of chassis plate flex. The exclusive Team Corally SPL system secures shock spring perches and prevents spring misalignment during extreme compression/rebound, while the innovative RSP Sway Bar system keeps the Muraco planted in corners and ensures consistent handling on all surfaces.
With a Team Corally Kuron 2050KV 4-pole motor mounted on a torsion-resistant aluminium 2-piece sliding mount, you can be confident of attaining maximum speeds for big-air stunts! The motor is fitted with a hardened steel pinion gear, which mates to a hardened steel spur gear on the center differential. Speeds of over 100 km/h (60+ mph) are easy - just fit the appropriate battery!
The battery holder of the Muraco can fit batteries packs in all the popular sizes, and is adjustable for maximum versatility. The versatile Team Corally Kuron 2050KV motor can utilize 4S-6S LiPo batteries to optimize performance on any surface or in any conditions!
As usually seen only on premium competition-level RC vehicles, the Muraco is fitted with front, center, and rear silicone fluid-filled and sealed limited-slip differentials that ensure the full amount of power from the 2050KV Kuron motor gets to the ground. With easy removal and maintenance, you can even alter each differential individually to fine-tune the amount of traction at either end of the truggy! Inside, you'll find a complete set of metal gears and outdrive cups that connect to steel central driveshafts. The front end is driven by CVD driveshafts, while the rear is driven by robust metal dogbones, with the entire drivetrain supported by aerospace-quality 8x16x5mm rubber sealed ball bearings for maximum efficiency and durability.
The critical center diff used on the Muraco XP features an aluminium alloy case and durable, steel spur gear for unsurpassed performance and reliability. The metal case allows optimal alignment of the internal gear assembly through improved heat dissipation and reducing fluid loss, while the steel spur gear ensures maximum power delivery and resistance to damage from dirt or debris.
The Muraco XP features a robust pivot ball-style front suspension, utilizing steel pivots and steering turnbuckles in addition to durable composite suspension arms. The rear suspension features composite outboard hubs and one-piece composite upper suspension links. At each corner, durable HiCC8 composite suspension arms and threaded, adjustable 16mm big bore, oil-filled shock absorbers produce plush, compliant handling.
Massive, high-grip rubber tires feature foam inner liners and are glued on super-rugged multi-spoke wheels secured to 17mm hex drive hubs. The "big-block", multi-surface tread pattern with strong sidewalls minimize ballooning and offers maximum control at any speed on any surface.
The Muraco is fully controlled by the ergonomically designed pistol-grip style radio transmitter, which features the latest 2.4GHz technology for interference-free control at a distance of 300m.
The Muraco XP RTR is an exciting, impressive all-terrain machine! If you're looking to make an all-out assault on lesser cars with speed and jumping capability that other cars simply cannot duplicate, then look no further than the Muraco XP RTR from Team Corally.
- 100+ km/h (60+ mph) possible
- Factory-built 1/8 scale competition-capable truggy with electronics, bodyshell and tires installed
- Team Corally TOROX 185 ESC 4-6S with LiPo low-voltage protection (programmable)
- Team Corally Kuron 2050kV 4-pole brushless motor (4-6S operation)
- Varioprop CRHV-7225 High Torque, High Voltage Digital Servo with Metal Gears and 25Kg Torque
- Ergonomic Varioprop S2R transmitter, with interference-free 2.4GHz technology
- 3mm 7075 Aluminum Steering Ackermann Plate
- Separate splash-proof and dust proof electronic box with transponder mount
- Adjustable battery holder for all common LiPo batteries
- Full set of aerospace-quality, rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Oversized 8 x 16 x 5mm transmission ball bearings
- Hardened steel spur gear and motor pinion
- Three sealed metal differentials individually filled with silicone fluid
- Aluminum/Steel center differential
- Quick and convenient diff access
- 2-piece aluminium motor mount with composite gear cover
- 52T Steel Spur Gear
- Completely Hard-coated metal drive train
- Extra Surface-Hardened Steel Front CVD Joints
- Aluminium 17 mm drive hexes
- Oil-filled threaded 16 mm aluminium Big Bore shocks
- Exclusive shock spring perch locking system
- CNC aluminium shock towers, 5mm rear / 4mm front
- Alloy Front Upper Arm Stiffener Plate
- Independent Pivot Ball front suspension
- Independent double wishbone rear suspension
- Heavy-Duty one-piece composite suspension links and tie rods
- Aluminium suspension mounts with composite cover
- Team Corally RSP front and rear anti-roll bar system
- Aluminium chassis plate
- Heavy Duty front and rear chassis braces
- Front bumper with additional impact-absorbing chassis protection
- Reinforced High Downforce Wing and Wing Mount
- Factory-glued high-speed, low-profile tyres on black 7-spoke composite wheels
- Durable and attractive printed polycarbonate body
- Car Model Type: 1/8 Scale Electric Powered 4WD Truggy RTR - 6S Brushless Power
- Vehicle Dimensions (LxWxH mm): 584x443x190 mm
- Weight (g): 4350 g
- Wheel base (mm): 384 mm
- Ball Bearings: Full Set of Rubber Sealed Ball Bearing
- Transmission: 4WD Shaft Driven
- Battery tray dimensions: (LxWxH): 143x50.5x50 mm
- ESC Type: Brushless - Waterproof - 3-6S LiPo - Programmable with LiPo Cut-Off
- Motor Type: 2050kV 2-6S 4-pole Brushless Motor
- Servo Type: Digital - High Voltage - Metal Gear - 25 Kg Torque
- Radio Type: 2.4gHz 2-Channel Digital Remote Control System
Required to Complete: Matched Pair of 2-3s LiPo Batteries with XT90 Connectors, Compatible Charger, 4AA Alkaline Batteries